Optometry students & Eye Doctors... *PDA Software*

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Originally posted by HighlyFanatic
What "eye" software do you use on your PDA?

* I have notes in Memo Pad.

* My colleague just compiled all of the E-medicine website ophthalmology content for i-solo along with several other FREEWARE programs. (If you send me a CD-ROM & a stamped-return envelope, then I may be able to get a copy for you. PM me b/c I don't want to spend all of my time copying CD-ROMS)

* Wills Eye Manual

* Iowa Eye Notes & On Call Manual Written by Iowa Residents

* Lexidrugs
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you discribe the emedicine.com software. I went to the website, which I have used before, but there were no screen shots of the "book." Are there pictures, just articles, term dictionary...?

Thanks
 
Originally posted by Andrew_Doan


* My colleague just compiled all of the E-medicine website ophthalmology content for i-solo along with several other FREEWARE programs. (If you send me a CD-ROM & a stamped-return envelope, then I may be able to get a copy for you. PM me b/c I don't want to spend all of my time copying CD-ROMS)

im interested! check your PM