Optoprep vs KMK

Started by ayk1987
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Which service prepares you for NBEO part 1?

  • KMK is the only service which helps, optoprep is misleading

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Both are good

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Optoprep is just fine and the better deal being much cheaper

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

ayk1987

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am using both for my NBEO part 1 preparation and I feel both have helped me understand the material. I wanted to know what others think. I will be taking part 1 for the 1st time on March 19, 2013.
 
KMK I would consider the backbone of your studying. Optoprep was great for hitting some key points and there were definitely some things that I learned through Optoprep (that I saw on boards) that I didn't learn from KMK. So if you use both, you're golden. Optoprep was great for quick questions after I had been through the KMK stuff.

I would highly recommend both, but KMK is the best no doubt.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am using both for my NBEO part 1 preparation and I feel both have helped me understand the material. I wanted to know what others think. I will be taking part 1 for the 1st time on March 19, 2013.

K.M.K. was (for me) an utter waste of money and of time. (I made no acquaintance with OptoPrep.)

Best of luck.