Oral Board Help--list of online courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chrisv

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Besides UBP (ultimate board prep), JOB (just oral boards) and Michael Ho's Anesthesiology Board Review, anyone know of any other reputable online oral board reviews where one can practice online in mock sessions? I'm compiling a list for the residency program.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

If you are looking for online mock exams, I think just oral boards is the only one that does a good job with mock online oral exams. UBP is good for book-based learning and Ho is good for lecture based.

Exactly, I'd say each one has their strengths and foci, so go for which one you feel you will thrive the best one. I personally felt my experience with JOB was well-representative of of the actual exam and topics. Additionally if you like mock exams and book-based, the JOB student manual helped me as well. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got rid of my Ho book...Still have the justoralboards student manual if anyone wants

I'm interested in buying a copy of the JOB manual or Dr. Ho books if anyone has it for sale.

Got rid of my Ho book...Still have the justoralboards student manual if anyone wants
I'm in Kansas City. I'd like to buy this if you are interested in selling. Not sure how to PM on this board to arrange purchase.

Besides UBP (ultimate board prep), JOB (just oral boards) and Michael Ho's Anesthesiology Board Review, anyone know of any other reputable online oral board reviews where one can practice online in mock sessions? I'm compiling a list for the residency program.
Thank you!
I would love to purchase them in case you have these resources!