Oral Board Practice Partner?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nerd

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those taking the oral board exam, if anyone is interested in practicing mock exams via skype or phone, send me a message! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

For those taking the oral board exam, if anyone is interested in practicing mock exams via skype or phone, send me a message! Thanks!
I'm going to start practicing in 2-3 weeks for oral board test in May. I am looking for someone to practice with as well. Let me know if you're still interested for that time period? Thx

I'm interested to start in 3wks. Let me know if ur interested?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to start practicing in 2-3 weeks for oral board test in May. I am looking for someone to practice with as well. Let me know if you're still interested for that time period? Thx

Sounds great! My exam is in March. I just sent you a private message with my email address. Just email me whenever you want to practice. Thanks!