Peterluger

2+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2019
Has anyone even gotten their test date yet for 2021? And when should you sign up for the ultimate board prep course? Say if you signed up today, is there a time limit on when you have to actually use the course?

dipriMAN

2+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2017
I would also be curious if people got a test date. I’ve put off signing up for oral boards since I figured it would be at least a year till I got a date.

akwizeguy

Jedi Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2006
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I got an email from ABA that they would be sending out the 2021 test dates this week. Granted I’m in the pilot group taking it in December, not sure if everyone got the email with date info.

About the Ads
Feb 13, 2020
Status
  1. Attending Physician
I was scheduled last year for late March. Just got emailed stating I'm scheduled for 2/9 Zoom Oral Boards.

Thepassageofgas

7+ Year Member
May 7, 2012
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I was scheduled last year for late March. Just got emailed stating I'm scheduled for 2/9 Zoom Oral Boards.
Me too.

So now my question: how are you guys planning on studying. I want to buy a course now. The age old “JOB vs UBP”. Go.

0kazak1

10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2009
OH
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Mines on Mar 01, 21. So time to get the ball rolling again I guess.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads