Oral boards study material (2018)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StickyIris

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking to sell my Ophthalmology Oral Boards review books:

Clinical Vignettes: Current price $200 on Amazon (price varies with availability)
Amazon product

Friedmans case reviews: Current price $58 on Amazon
Amazon product

They are spiral bound for easy reading and in new/unmarked condition.

I'll sell both books for 175 + shipping (if you're not local to LA/San Diego area.) OBO

Please message me if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I am also selling my Luviano Oral Boards Review book latest edition in excellent condition for $50
PM me if interested. Thanks

Well, as someone who just took and passed the test, I can tell you guys, these review books are no longer up to date. They are good to have an idea about the content. However, the format of the test is completely different. Good luck to everyone. Happy studying...

Well, as someone who just took and passed the test, I can tell you guys, these review books are no longer up to date. They are good to have an idea about the content. However, the format of the test is completely different. Good luck to everyone. Happy studying...

Nice gunner move

The ophthoquestions people have an oral board prep offering as well: www.ophthoquestions.com/oralboards
I used it and found it incredibly helpful in passing the exam. It reinforces the structure of the exam extremely well, and touches on all the "must not miss" diagnoses. The flashcards helped me refresh on a lot of topics I don't see day-to-day now, and the videos helped me gain the confidence to speak articulately after given a prompt (I honestly even memorized some of those scripts). Would highly recommend!