Oral Boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wolverine98

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats to those who finished, if you're accepting congrats at this point; I'm refusing any congratulations for another 2-3 weeks. There were a few sections I know I nailed, and a few vignettes that I know I definitely missed. Fortunately I don't think I missed anything fatal or blinding.

Either way, we're done for at least 5 months, and maybe 10 years.

Dave

Members don't see this ad.

Now that it's over, I was just wondering everyone's opinions on the orals last weekend. I thought it was quite stressful getting through it but over all, I felt I knew the material presented. It also seemed like a rushed experience.

Members don't see this ad :)
Now that it's over, I was just wondering everyone's opinions on the orals last weekend. I thought it was quite stressful getting through it but over all, I felt I knew the material presented. It also seemed like a rushed experience.

I thought it was fair overall. There are a couple of things that I know I missed, but I don't think I missed anything fatal or blinding.
I'm glad it's done with (for now).

Well, I've gone from certifiable to certified. :D

Just so everyone knows, if you check the ABO's website and log in, you can find out if you passed or not. If you have all sorts of information about the MOC timetable, then you're in good shape. I don't know if they do it alphabetically, but when I checked on Monday it wasn't updated, but Tuesday it was (for the early group at least).
It will be interesting to see how long it takes for snail mail in comparison.