Oral Plus and flavor rx for pets?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

icekitsune

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an rx for propranolol suspension for a dog and I don't know what vehicle I can use that is safe for pets since vet says no xylitol or artificial sweetner. Is anyone familiar with compounded vet medication? Is oral plus safe for dogs? Also regarding flavor Rx, we only have those that are for human consumption and not the ones in the vet line. Can they be used for dogs? I tried calling flavor rx and vet compounding pharmacies and other pharmacies but no one can give me an answer. Thanks!
 
Call Paddock. They make all the oraplus/orasweet vehicles. I used to call them from time to time on compounds and they call you back the same day.
 
I know flavor rx does have bacon and tuna flavors for pets. If you are worried, just call the manufacturer.