Oral Presentations/Posters

Started by Farinata
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Farinata

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I am in the medical field.

I am, as most of you, part of several research projects, that their abstracts were accepted at International Conferences and were delivered as Oral Presentations/Posters.

Several Oral/Posters were presented by my colleagues (regardless of first or second authors.....) however every author contributed to the project, abstract, poster, and the process of submission.

How do I list them on my CV? I heard many opinions from different authorities, still can't decide how to list them properly on my CV (not for ERAS).

These Oral/Posters presented by my colleague, do I list them as Oral/Posters in my CV?
What do you do to get credits for that if you weren't the presenter but you contributed?

I have read CVs where authors listed > 500 Posters/Oral presentations given globally. I am pretty sure that they didn't presented every poster at every meeting.

Your opinion is highly appreciated.