Orals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miamidc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow that sucked. has anyone ever come out of them feeling OK?

Members don't see this ad.

When I took them I felt I did well. As the days passed and I started thinking about it, I caught some of the things I missed. I began to question everything, and increasingly began to think I might have failed.

It is over so just kick back and wait. Missing a few things is not a reason to fail. How do you think you did?

Members don't see this ad :)
For the first month after the exam i was planning on wriitng on letter telling the board how unfair the examiners were, i waited to see my results. When i passed i realized i was just overthinking everything.

As my friend who took it (and passed) in April said..."It felt like a girl you really liked dumped you."

I agree with him! The stoicism got to me a bit during the exam. It's human nature to want feedback. Does this make this exam inhumane? :)

For some reason I cannot find the test results link on my ABA Portal account. It should be in the same place as the written results but I cannot find them either!!

Having just taken the orals, I was just browsing to see where the link was for all the test results but cannot find it. Can someone please refresh my memory?

Thank you

For some reason I cannot find the test results link on my ABA Portal account. It should be in the same place as the written results but I cannot find them either!!

Having just taken the orals, I was just browsing to see where the link was for all the test results but cannot find it. Can someone please refresh my memory?

Thank you

Too soon