Orascoptic Revolution?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

New2Philly

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a D1 who switches between glasses and contacts, and I am thinking about buying the Orascoptic Revolution, because of the Rx inserts. For the owners of these specific loupes: Are you happy with them? Do they break easy? Are they comfortable? etc... Any and all opinions are welcome.
thanks
 
I am a D1 who switches between glasses and contacts, and I am thinking about buying the Orascoptic Revolution, because of the Rx inserts. For the owners of these specific loupes: Are you happy with them? Do they break easy? Are they comfortable? etc... Any and all opinions are welcome.
thanks


Hey did you end up getting those Revolutions? I just ordered them, any pros/cons you could share?