Order of experiences/awards on PDF for ADEA AADSAS application

Started by pampud
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pampud

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I wanted to see if anyone knew if the PDF copy your application for each school was an accurate representation of the layout of the application that reviewers see when they review applications? My intention behind this question is to see if I could organize my experiences/awards to put my best up front. As far as I can tell, you can only favorite 6 experiences and 4 honors/awards/scholarships for each part of the application, and the systems automatically puts them in chronological order.

Any insight or speculation would be appreciated,

Drew