Second*Adulthood*Rocks

2+ Year Member
May 30, 2016
East Bay Area, Northern California
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
This goes without saying, but just a tale of caution....

I ordered transcripts from one of my institutions on 6/30, then again on 7/20 because they were not received in PTCAS. Now, 8/6, PTCAS still hasn't posted that they were received! I'm going in person tomorrow again to order an expedited transcript. Hopefully one of the three ordered transcripts get there before the early decision deadline in just 7 business days! YIKES! Unfortunately this institution doesn't offer electronic transcripts, only hard copies.

Order your transcripts SUPER DUPER early!!! Months early!!!

Because PTCAS says this....
"It is your responsibility to monitor the status of your transcripts at PTCAS throughout the application process. PTCAS will not notify you regarding missing transcripts. If it has been longer than 10 business days and your transcript has not been posted, the materials must be resubmitted. You may view the status of your transcripts at any time after submission by referring to the “Check Status” tab of the application home page. PTCAS will also send email notifications every time a transcript is posted to your application. PTCAS is not responsible for materials lost in the mail or for delays caused by institutional registrars’ offices. Express or certified mail does not guarantee expedient processing, and sending transcripts express or certified mail does not guarantee receipt by PTCAS."

And you know... sometimes **** happens!

Reactions: drs17
OP
Second*Adulthood*Rocks

Second*Adulthood*Rocks

2+ Year Member
May 30, 2016
East Bay Area, Northern California
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Phew! While I was in line at the registrar today I received an email from PTCAS that they received the long lost missing transcript! Sigh of relief.

Again... make sure you order your transcripts SUPER DUPER early! This one in particular took 2 tries and about a month and a half to be received. The rest of my transcripts all were received by PTCAS after the first try and within a week or so.

Reactions: drs17

drs17

2+ Year Member
May 7, 2017
North Carolina
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Phew! While I was in line at the registrar today I received an email from PTCAS that they received the long lost missing transcript! Sigh of relief.

Again... make sure you order your transcripts SUPER DUPER early! This one in particular took 2 tries and about a month and a half to be received. The rest of my transcripts all were received by PTCAS after the first try and within a week or so.
Glad your transcripts made it before the ED deadline!!