Ordering of experiences on primary AACOMAS application

Started by spes93
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spes93

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was about to submit my application (I know kind of late, but I had to wait for my graduate program transcript to be updated and didn't want to submit the application with the old one) but I realized I could not easily change the order of experiences to reflect the order of importance/meaningfulness to me. The only way to reorder them is to delete all of them and reenter them.

Is the order of experiences important enough to take the time to reenter them even though it may delay my application a little further?
 
It's definitely not late. Jsut because it's not May 1, doesn't mean it's late. And no, it doesn't matter what order you put them in. They're most likely just going to skim through that section and read more in depth about the interesting/unique ones anyways. There's no way they go through hundreds to thousands of apps with a fine toothed comb. I believe I read on here a while back about how the order of experiences is frequently randomized when adcoms get access to the app anyways. Don't sweat it.

It sounds like the best thing you can do for yourself this cycle is just relax!