Oregon License Wants to know about any inpatient hospitalization

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heyjack70

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm filling out an application for Oregon licensure and they have this as one of the personal history questions:

2. Within the past 5 years, have you been admitted to any hospital or other in-patient care facility for any physical, mental or emotional condition?

Why do they need to know if I've been in the hospital for any physical condition? It seems like they are trying to find out about psychiatric admissions (which I'm not sure they should really be able to do either), but this is a huge hassle to get the medical records to send into the licensing board.

Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm filling out an application for Oregon licensure and they have this as one of the personal history questions:

2. Within the past 5 years, have you been admitted to any hospital or other in-patient care facility for any physical, mental or emotional condition?

Why do they need to know if I've been in the hospital for any physical condition? It seems like they are trying to find out about psychiatric admissions (which I'm not sure they should really be able to do either), but this is a huge hassle to get the medical records to send into the licensing board.

Thoughts?

it's not you that will have to get them most likely....what they probably are looking for is an explanation of the admission. Then, they may want the records. if so they will just have you sign a release and get the records themselves....

the question mainly tries to get at if you've been treated in detox/residential rehab before imo...