Oregon news story about patient wanting "high dose" narcotics and cannabis...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To anyone who thought legalizing weed would lead people to be happy taking MJ only, instead of opiates this is exhibit A that it's not likely to ever happen.

This is no different that a patient who's on Morphine ER, outraged that their doctor won't also allow them to take oxycontin, too...and exalgo....and methadone.

It's insane. The comments after the article aren't too sympathetic either. Doctor and patient still would be violating Federal law as MJ is still Schedule I per the DEA.

Wait for it, wait for it....

ACLU TO THE RESCUE!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did I mention I hate the ACLU...

Did I mention I hate the ACLU...

ya they are terrible ..,look at their track record
-fought to teach evolution in school
-fought against racial segregation
-fought against Japanese Internment camps

ya they are terrible ..,look at their track record
-fought to teach evolution in school
-fought against racial segregation
-fought against Japanese Internment camps

Their track record was great from WWII until the 80s, at which point there were no more important battles to fight, only BS arguments for political correctness, and invading the private affairs of Americans.

the ACLU has been on the wrong side of most issues for the last 30 years, but yes they helped bring about importance change for the 50 years before that. They just didn't know when to quit.

Reactions: 1 user
yes lonelobo I'm having deja vu. I think we've had this debate before. Bedrock is right on. The **** they fight for now is a waste of everyone's time and money.

the ACLU has been on the wrong side of most issues for the last 30 years, but yes they helped bring about importance change for the 50 years before that. They just didn't know when to quit.
I know I'm being pi*%y today...

But maybe it's that u have been on the wrong side of issues the past 30 years?

very poorly written article. I have patients similar to that, and I say if you have renal pathology see the nephrologist thats their specialty not mine and if they think you need the meds then they can write for it. I dont take dumps like that otherwise the bus stop ends up unloading at your front door.