Oregon Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NRS

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am located in the Southeast, and have had great difficulty finding firsthand information about the program at OHSU. I have an interview scheduled there in Jan, but I am trying to justify the expenses involved, considering that I know virtually nothing about the program and am quickly tiring of the interview trail.
They only offer 3 spots - anyone know if there are any Oregon grads planning to stay aboard? They have about 55K surgicals/year and only 12 residents, which sounds like a lot to me based on what other places are telling me. Any insight would be helpful from anyone who has interviewed there, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

hello,

i am a soon-to-be OHSU grad going into path. In my class there are 3 of us I believe. I, personally, have already matched at Walter Reed in Washington, DC. Another of us is interested in the program, but I think aspires to more lofty status. I don't know about the third. Our school has a small program, but since I am in the Army I really didn't look much into the program here so I know little about it. If you are still interested I could ask one of my classmates more about the program or put you in contact with her.

Hope that helps,

Geo