oregon secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hapkidochic

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm just wondering if any non-oregon resident has yet received a secondary from oregon. i submitted my amcas two and a half months ago and still not a word from them...
 
they are one of the slowest. hang in there.
 
Do a search on this. I think some people from California have in fact received the OHSU secondary.

I'm applying to OHSU as a Washington resident, and I haven't received a secondary yet either. Who knows. I'll just sit tight and hope.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i received a secondary from them about 4 days ago, and i'm a va resident. my primary app was submitted around mid-august...hang in there, i'm sure you'll get one very soon.
 
I received mine a week ago Saturday, but my AMCAS was transmitted the middle of July. I'm pretty sure that I was in the first batch and they have been sending them out as they progressed through more applications.