organic 2

Started by CYNTO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CYNTO

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for those of you that had been accepted or interviewed do you have any C in organic 2. I am thinking of repeating this class this winter. since am done with the pre-requisite.
 
I'm undergoing the same problem, I have quite a few Cs, had 2 interviews so far and waitlisted. But I have 4+ interviews coming meaning that my semester starts already, I don't want to waste money to retake organic 2 but can't be sure I get accepted so I don't know what to do. I will be graduating with a Bachelors after this semester.
 
I had a C in OChem I and have been accepted to Mercer, alternate for NOVA, and asked to interview w/ Howard.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a c in organic II, and got into multiple schools.

my stats were 3.7, 86 pcat, 7000 tech hours.

as long as you did well in other classes your fine.
 
Just got a C in Org 2, but was accepted conditionally before I finished. I planned it that way because I knew I would struggle. So in the end, all I needed was a C. Not proud, but it's done!
 
Just got a C in Org 2, but was accepted conditionally before I finished. I planned it that way because I knew I would struggle. So in the end, all I needed was a C. Not proud, but it's done!


same here. Although Im proud of it considering that I really didn't try very hard this quarter.:laugh:
 
i got a c in my third quarter of ochem and still got into several schools. i even had a gpa on the low end (3.1) so don't stress out, you'll be fine.
 
same here. Although Im proud of it considering that I really didn't try very hard this quarter.:laugh:

I know what you mean. I was really getting burned out on taking pre-reqs (at least I hope that's what it was). Hopefully, my motivation will return with a change of scenery and coursework. Did you experience that?
 
I got a 1.8 in Organic 2, HOWEVER, pharmcas calculated my 1.8 grade as a C. 🙂 I don't want to retake Organic 2 because of money, time, and there's no guarantee I'll do much better. Should I just take my pharmcas C and keep it moving?
 
I know what you mean. I was really getting burned out on taking pre-reqs (at least I hope that's what it was). Hopefully, my motivation will return with a change of scenery and coursework. Did you experience that?

I'm pretty stoked atm. Until recently, I was pretty much still burnt out even though i've been out of school for a few months now. My excitement didn't come back until I found the perfect apt in LV, and signed the lease. Its like a whole new life is waiting for you, new people, new opportunities, new campus, etc. That got me really excited, and the excitement keeps building until orientation.

Btw, I ended up getting a B+, because I managed to ace the ACS ochem1/2 exam (i freaking don't know how I did it). I got so much hate from my so-called friends in that class (which i found out later, some were two-faced envious SOB's). I've come to realize there are people who want you to succeed, and others who really want you to fail.
So i got 3 W's and a B+ on that quarter 😎

If I had a drink in my hands, I'd toast to you...now 3-4 more years to go😀
 
for those of you that had been accepted or interviewed do you have any C in organic 2. I am thinking of repeating this class this winter. since am done with the pre-requisite.

I had a WF in Macroeconomics, a C in Calc I, and a C+ in Organic II - and I will be starting my second year of pharmacy school this fall...

Remember - GPA only gets you an interview - its the other stuff you do that will earn you a spot in the program.

The story neither begins, nor ends with GPA - it is just an important component of the whole package.

~above~
 
I got a c in organic II, and got into multiple schools.

my stats were 3.7, 86 pcat, 7000 tech hours.

as long as you did well in other classes your fine.
Thats a different way of stated work experience. Think that looks better then " I was a tech for 1 year"...etc?