Organic chem odyssey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ferfax

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I got 1 month left till my exam and I’m feeling a little weak in organic. Recently took test 1 on BC and got 21/30 correct (17). Although I made some really simple and dumb mistakes, that score isn’t what I want to be achieving. So for those who know should I get the odyssey? I learned through chads vids, and am slowly going through DAT Destroyer but I’m just getting 60-70% of those questions wrong on the orgo section. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry about what you are getting wrong, the good news it is not test day. Try to flush out your areas of weakness and make it a strength. Hang in there, Dr. Romano has made a lot of Organic Videos that are offered for free on youtube. I don't think you need the Organic Chemistry Odyssey unless you really need the help, take a look at the videos and get back to work in the Destroyer, if you are making silly mistakes, make note of them and don't fall for the trap again. The DAT is VERY challenging and the Destroyer is designed to help you meet those challenges.

Wishing you the best!

Nancy, co/owner, Orgoman, DAT Destroyer

Hey guys. I got 1 month left till my exam and I’m feeling a little weak in organic. Recently took test 1 on BC and got 21/30 correct (17). Although I made some really simple and dumb mistakes, that score isn’t what I want to be achieving. So for those who know should I get the odyssey? I learned through chads vids, and am slowly going through DAT Destroyer but I’m just getting 60-70% of those questions wrong on the orgo section. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Think about which topics/concepts you are not scoring well on. Then review those using a textbook or a test-prep book. When review the textbook, focus on the examples and don't read every little detail as it can bog you down.