Orgo II lab and lecture separate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental1234555

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

It is not recommending to take lecture and lab separately because I can’t fit the lab in the schedule I am taking 10 unites so not full time is that a bad thing?

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone

It is not recommending to take lecture and lab separately because I can’t fit the lab in the schedule I am taking 10 unites so not full time is that a bad thing?

Thanks in advance

Hol up, do we need orgo 2 lab for dental schools? My pre-dent advisor said we only needed orgo 1 lab

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hol up, do we need orgo 2 lab for dental schools? My pre-dent advisor said we only needed orgo 1 lab

I’m pretty sure you do based on the couple of schools I contacted

pretty sure all the schools require it

Wtff!!! My advisor finessed me lmao

Do D schools tell you what classes you still need to take before matriculation if you get accepted? Now I feel like I’m missing some classes.....

My school doesn’t even have Orgo 2 Lab lmaooo

But orgo 2 is 4 credits and orgo 1 is also 4 credits and orgo 1 lab is 2 credits so Ive taken 10 credits of orgo total.

Am I good or am I screwed lol??

Wtff!!! My advisor finessed me lmao

Do D schools tell you what classes you still need to take before matriculation if you get accepted? Now I feel like I’m missing some classes.....

Most schools require the same prereq with slight differences check their website or give them a call.

My school doesn’t even have Orgo 2 Lab lmaooo

But orgo 2 is 4 credits and orgo 1 is also 4 credits and orgo 1 lab is 2 credits so Ive taken 10 credits of orgo total.

Am I good or am I screwed lol??

You need 12 units again based on some schools website, I thing you are going to have to take orgo II lab but check with the schools you are planning to apply to.

You need 12 units again based on some schools website, I thing you are going to have to take orgo II lab but check with the schools you are planning to apply to.

Just out of curiosity how did you get in contact with the schools? I’ve tried emailing their admissions office, but I’ve never gotten a response

Just out of curiosity how did you get in contact with the schools? I’ve tried emailing their admissions office, but I’ve never gotten a response

I contact the admissions office, they are really good also if they are not sure about a question ask them if they can ask someone. I’ve had really good experience.

I contact the admissions office, they are really good also if they are not sure about a question ask them if they can ask someone. I’ve had really good experience.

Do you email them or call?

Hello everyone

Thanks in advance

If anyone has information about this I would really appreciate it

If anyone has information about this I would really appreciate it
Not sure if this is helpful now, but each school will have a list of requirements under their prerequisite section on the website. Google the schools you're interested in and type prerequisites after. They will say whether or not you need 2 semesters of OChem with labs. They'll also tell you what they look for in applicants who take additional specialty bio classes like genetics, anat/phys, micro, genetics, etc. Every school is different. One school I was accepted to required a year of anatomy and physiology while the other didn't. Look with a fine tooth comb.