Ortho application question

Started by nismile
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nismile

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, if I don't have all requisites for the time of application, can I still apply? I mean NBDE and GRE? I have a lot of research and publications! (I'm international) but I haven't present the examines yet.

Do I have any chance?
 
Hi, if I don't have all requisites for the time of application, can I still apply? I mean NBDE and GRE? I have a lot of research and publications! (I'm international) but I haven't present the examines yet.

Do I have any chance?

if it is a requirement for the application then it should be there in the application unless you requested a waiver and they accepted it