Ortho Research ok?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yanu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is ortho research ok for going into rads? If the research concerns imaging?

Members don't see this ad.

no, you might as well drop out of medical school now. unless you are using the latest technology, presenting at RSNA, or writing textbooks, you're research is meaningless to all adcoms.

yanu said:
Is ortho research ok for going into rads? If the research concerns imaging?

Skeptic said:
no, you might as well drop out of medical school now. unless you are using the latest technology, presenting at RSNA, or writing textbooks, you're research is meaningless to all adcoms.

This is sarcasm. Ortho research is fine. It doesn't have the bang as radiology research but it is better than no research.

Members don't see this ad :)
i guess you must have passed the sarcasm 101 class. thanks for pointing it out for those who may have been confused.

p53 said:
This is sarcasm. Ortho research is fine. It doesn't have the bang as radiology research but it is better than no research.

I think p53 is a major asset on these boards.

bigfrank said:
I think p53 is a major asset on these boards.

Hey if you have some time, come up to RSNA in November. It would mean a lot to me to see my #1 supporter when I give my oral research presentation.

p53 said:
Hey if you have some time, come up to RSNA in November. It would mean a lot to me to see my #1 supporter when I give my oral research presentation.

just 1 presentation? that's too bad.