OSHU LOR's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently added OHSU as a designated school and I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what kind of LOR's they want. I don't have the secondary yet and I will be dropping the addresses to my professors. But I would like info about their LOR's so that I won't have to make repeat trips to them.

I have completed graduate work and want to use letters by professors there and they do not have a committee letter. Can someone please tell me what letters they want, like how many science or non-science, and whether or not they have a special recommendation form to fill out. They want it sent to the Office of Admissions right? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

"3 college or univerisity faculty from any department (It is recommended that at least 1 be from science faculty).... Applicants who have been out of college for 5 years or more may submit 2 letters from employers and one faculty letter. It is highly recommended that applicants provide additional non-academic recommendations (i.e. work, community service, health care experiences) as well. All letters must be submitted on departmental/company stationery and sent directly to......."

Yes, have them sent to the office of admissions.

Thanks alot, I really appreciate it. Just to be sure, is this the correct address for the office of Admissions? Thanks

Oregon Health & Science University
School of Medicine, Office of Admissions
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, L102
Portland, OR 97239

School of medicine/L102
Zip is 97201-3098