SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Tampa, FL
Status
Attending Physician
I recently added OHSU as a designated school and I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what kind of LOR's they want. I don't have the secondary yet and I will be dropping the addresses to my professors. But I would like info about their LOR's so that I won't have to make repeat trips to them.

I have completed graduate work and want to use letters by professors there and they do not have a committee letter. Can someone please tell me what letters they want, like how many science or non-science, and whether or not they have a special recommendation form to fill out. They want it sent to the Office of Admissions right? Thanks.

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2001
anchorage, ak
Visit site
Status
"3 college or univerisity faculty from any department (It is recommended that at least 1 be from science faculty).... Applicants who have been out of college for 5 years or more may submit 2 letters from employers and one faculty letter. It is highly recommended that applicants provide additional non-academic recommendations (i.e. work, community service, health care experiences) as well. All letters must be submitted on departmental/company stationery and sent directly to......."

Yes, have them sent to the office of admissions.

OP
SolidGold

SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Tampa, FL
Status
Attending Physician
Thanks alot, I really appreciate it. Just to be sure, is this the correct address for the office of Admissions? Thanks

Oregon Health & Science University
School of Medicine, Office of Admissions
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, L102
Portland, OR 97239

About the Ads