Osler Clinical Pathology Online Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhoebusX

DonJuan
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good day!

Does anyone have input on the Osler Clinical Pathology 2022 Online review? Is it worth it? I wanted to know the topics being discussed, how many hours per lecture, are these all videos? I dont see any detailed description on their website about the online review. It has a 3 month and 12 month review period.

Members don't see this ad.

2022 Online review? Is it worth it? I wanted to know the topics being discussed, how many hours per lecture, are these all videos? I dont see any detailed description on their website about the online review. It has a 3 month and 12 month review period.
It’s listed under Faculty and Topics. Yes it good. Between that and the ASCP Clinical Compendium you should be good. Add in blood bank guys videos and Marcie Morgan’s videos on YouTube.

Last edited:
It’s listed under Faculty and Topics. Yes it good. Between that and the ASCP Clinical Compendium you should be good. Add in blood bank guys videos and Marcie Morgan’s videos on YouTube.
Thank you so much for the reply. Is there a cheaper way to get the Osler vids? Ive been seeing a lot of sites offering it for a cheaper price but I am having doubts getting it from those sites. Any recommendations? TIA

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much for the reply. Is there a cheaper way to get the Osler vids? Ive been seeing a lot of sites offering it for a cheaper price but I am having doubts getting it from those sites. Any recommendations? TIA
Your program should pay for it. If not, they are a bunch of cheap a$$es and have no concern for their residents passing boards.

Seriously, if any program can’t fork over the money to pay for the videos then your program sucks and should be closed. The amount of money these programs save by having residents pales in comparison to the cost of Osler videos. Plus the videos can be shared amongst residents.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, your program should pay for it. If not, that sucks but then you know where you don't want to work after graduation.

Our program would not pay for it.

My co-residents and I (4 total) pitched in together and shared the Osler's lectures/notes around the beginning of our 4th year. This was a big savings for us.

Our program would not pay for it.

My co-residents and I (4 total) pitched in together and shared the Osler's lectures/notes around the beginning of our 4th year. This was a big savings for us.
Pretty cheap of them especially if you trained at a large university hospital where $1000 is nothing to them. Goes to show you where their attention is focused: $$$ and not the success of their trainees.

I once went on a fellowship interview and the book fund was less than $1000. LOL.