Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a second year undergrad and currently looking for resources for a report.
I am hoping to find how Osteopathic Medicine, particularly OMT, is being used to treat certain conditions.
I need several sources and hopefully a full research study (or several studies) that I can present to support my paper.
The assignment is basically to locate a study or several studies and then present them in a lay terms to a non-medical audience.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
------------------
Josh Hazelton
[email protected]
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
"D.O. Wannabe"
I am hoping to find how Osteopathic Medicine, particularly OMT, is being used to treat certain conditions.
I need several sources and hopefully a full research study (or several studies) that I can present to support my paper.
The assignment is basically to locate a study or several studies and then present them in a lay terms to a non-medical audience.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
------------------
Josh Hazelton
[email protected]
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
"D.O. Wannabe"