Osteopathic ENT chances

Started by thatDO89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thatDO89

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey. I just wanted to gauge where I stand and what you guys think I need to do in order to get into a DO ENT program.
As of right now, I am an OMS-III.
Comlex- 620, USMLE - 240
All high passes and honors. Only have two clinical grades so far(school takes forever), but have an honors and a high pass.
The school I'm at has an ENT program.
My only research is from undergrad without any publications.
Haven't gotten any LORs yet, but I have been promised one from the surgery department head.
I've met all the residents in the ENT program as well as have been to the journal club a couple times.

What do you suggest I start doing more of and working on in these next 6-7 months?
Thanks for your input!