Osteopathic Gas - Sun Coast (Largo, FL)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMC_MarineCorps

Primum non nocere
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I wanted to find out if the gas program filled at Sun Coast this year and in years past, how does one obtain this information. I've done several searches already to include AOA-opportunities.

Additionally, when I do an advanced search on here (to learn more about the DO gas programs), it seems like the only forum I CANNOT highlight to narrow down my results is the ANESTHESIOLOGY forum, anyone know why? Maybe because we're in GasForums instead of SDN? Anyway to fix this so I can try to answer my own questions before I post.

Thanks for your help,

JMC

Members don't see this ad.

Nobody seems to know anything about osteopathic anesthesiology programs. We had a person match to one in Dayton in my class but I'm not in contact with her.

Best bet is to call up and ask for a graduate's and a current residents email and get the scoop from them.

Nobody seems to know anything about osteopathic anesthesiology programs. We had a person match to one in Dayton in my class but I'm not in contact with her.

Best bet is to call up and ask for a graduate's and a current residents email and get the scoop from them.

Guess I'll take your advice Vent, thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please forgive my ignorance but what is an Osteopathic anesthesiology Program?

Please forgive my ignorance but what is an Osteopathic anesthesiology Program?

http://opportunities.osteopathic.or...AE9CFE9CD6662&jsessionid=3030f7c4b94a402f69e4

AOA-Approved Internships and Residencies

WesternU/COMP Riverside County Regional MC - Anesthesiology Residency Anesthesiology Moreno Valley CA

NSUCOM/Sun Coast Hospital - Anesthesiology Residency Anesthesiology Largo FL

Ingham Regional Medical Center - Anesthesiology Residency Anesthesiology Lansing MI

Pontiac Osteopathic Hosp Med Center (POH) - Anesthesiology Residency Anesthesiology Pontiac MI

Northeast Regional Med Ctr - Anesthesiology Residency Anesthesiology Kirksville MO

Des Peres Hospital - Anesthesiology Residency Anesthesiology Saint Louis MO

OUCOM/Doctors Hospital - Anesthesiology Residency Anesthesiology Columbus OH

OUCOM/Grandview Hosp & Med Ctr - Anesthesiology Residency Anesthesiology Dayton OH

OUCOM/South Pointe Hosp - Anesthesiology Residency Anesthesiology Warrensville Heights OH

Oklahoma State University Medical Center - Anesthesiology Residency Anesthesiology Tulsa OK

Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center - Anesthesiology Residency Anesthesiology Lititz PA

Hey JMC,

Just sent you a PM.

This whole DO residency thing is making me nauseous. Seems like they pop out of the ground ready to accept anyone.

This whole DO residency thing is making me nauseous. Seems like they pop out of the ground ready to accept anyone.

I guess they have to fight fire with fire and reclaim what is rightfully theirs...us.

Sun Coast hospital is in some trouble right now...I assume this is what someone PM'ed you. If you don't know what I am talking about PM me for details.

those programs have been around for a while

they'll accept you if you rotate there and aren't a jerk

try some zofran

Since we're clearing things up...I'd just like to state for the record that I am not a jerk...thus if I rotate there, I guess my chances are good.

Since we're clearing things up...I'd just like to state for the record that I am not a jerk...thus if I rotate there, I guess my chances are good.

Please submit Primary Literature References to support your claim that you are not a jerk. We'll need some data (Prospective Studies, Double-Blinded, and Placebo Controlled) to support this before we can accept your theory.

Thank You for Your Cooperation and Understanding :cool:

Please submit Primary Literature References to support your claim that you are not a jerk. We'll need some data (Prospective Studies, Double-Blinded, and Placebo Controlled) to support this before we can accept your theory.

Thank You for Your Cooperation and Understanding :cool:

Damn you Bubblehead!

I have no such references.

I just knew someone was bound to call my bluff.