FL Medical Board Member Reprimanded For Inadequate Anesthesia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PainDrain

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Dude decided to go cheap and hire paramedics. Wtf

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
He should never be allowed to care for patients ever again. Ridiculous

Reactions: 3 users
Why would you think this is a good idea
Arrogant ass who thought that the rules didn't apply to him.
Wanted to save a few $$.
Obviously has no regard for the medical specialty of Anesthesiology.

Arrogant ass who thought that the rules didn't apply to him.
Wanted to save a few $$.
Obviously has no regard for the medical specialty of Anesthesiology.
Speciality of anesthesiology? He literally has no regard for his patients. They are dollar signs to him.

Doubtful he gets in trouble. He is on the board and friends with the board members. Ridiculous
Except the complaint originated from the Florida Dept of Health which is over the Medical Board.

Except the complaint originated from the Florida Dept of Health which is over the Medical Board.
More like a separate process as opposed to "over".
If any patients came to harm as a result of non-anesthesia personnel giving anesthetic drugs, he and the owner(s) of the facility will be looking at big problems.

Reactions: 1 user
If any patients came to harm as a result of non-anesthesia personnel giving anesthetic drugs, he and the owner(s) of the facility will be looking at big problems.

Now we all know how healthy vascular patients typically are so it astounds me that this hasn’t led to some measure of penalty. This guy was likely dealing with ASA 3s or 4s. 🤦‍♂️

Now we all know how healthy vascular patients typically are so it astounds me that this hasn’t led to some measure of penalty. This guy was likely dealing with ASA 3s or 4s. 🤦‍♂️
I wonder what he was doing there, anything besides veins? Stupid either way but I assume lots of veins are done with minimal sedation or the like, but they probably use sedation nurses at a minimum. Might also be some billing fraud involved.

Things work well, until they don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I have personally worked with this surgeon.

Not sure what sort of procedures he did in his office.

While horrified, I cannot say this news surprised me.

Reactions: 5 users
I have personally worked with this surgeon.

Not sure what sort of procedures he did in his office.

While horrified, I cannot say this news surprised me.
And yet he is a board member who would discipline another physician for doing this.

And yet he is a board member who would discipline another physician for doing this.
Yup. Like Caesar's wife, Board members should be above suspicion. Of course, the same should be true for Judges, Clergy, Elected officials, etc. (chortle).