Osteopathic Medical School Forum September 11

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amra

A Quiet Voice of Reason
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is planning on attending the Osteopathic Medical School Forum on Spetember 11, 2001??

A little background on it: Sponsored by AACOM at Villanova University (Villanova Pa). Contact nfo: Robert F Ruiz 301/968-4100 or [email protected].

I'll type a bit from the flyer I have, although, I couldnt find the exact link on their (AACOM.ORG) website..

This is one of several forums to be held nationally for prospective students, health professional advisors, and the general public who are interested in learning more about osteopathic medicine and osteopathic medical education. Topics to be discussed include admission requirements, application procedures, and osteopathic medical school curriculum. Other scheduled activities include a student panel, osteopathic manipulative medicine demonstrations, and an opportunity to visit with admission directors from the osteopathic medical colleges. Registration is free and open to the public. For more information and to register for this event, please contact Robert Ruiz.

That is going to be a busy week for me. That on the 11th and Washington DC on the 13th. Anyone else attending?

-A

Members don't see this ad.

Amra,

A little too far for me to travel.... but for those of you on the west coast, there will be a "mini" forum at San Diego State on Saturday Sept 15th as part of the NAMME conference. The conference and forum are both free.

NAMME Conference Website

Amra-I am registered to go to the forum also!
But...not sure yet if I can make it. My boyfriend is having surgery the day before.