Osteopathic schools with a block schedule?

Started by cryhavoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cryhavoc

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have the names of schools which tend to study one subject at a time? Thank you.
 
Someone on another thread I was searching said PCOM did have a block. Did they change?

From what my googling has revealed so far, NYCOM, KYCOM, and VCOM have blocks. Figured I'd ask and see who else.
 
In a related note, what do people who've studied on block schedule have to say about it?

Part of my undergrad education was on a block schedule, and I learned easier and obtained better grades, as compared to regular semester.

I am considering targeting D.O. schools with block schedules specifically for this reason.