Osteopathic Students: MS or OMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Osteopathic Students: MS or OMS

• MS

Votes: 78 70.9%
  • OMS

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • Not an osteopathic student who wants to vote and see the results.

Votes: 9 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is just stupid. Please don't respond to this or bump it. My god why don't we worry about the health of patients and get our head out of the sand. If you want you can sign your notes ASS instead of OMS, what difference does it make. Be a good doc and please don't respond to this meaningless Thread.

My anger is building and building over the stupidity of this post.

PS. DrMaryC if you are going to be a moderator on this post, maybe you should better moderate your comments. Calling someone ******ed is not very respectful so I think the ASS might be your best signature for your notes on rotations.

Members don't see this ad.

I propose IDGASIAFMS(1/2)

This would mean I don't give a **** I am a Fu<king Medical Student 1/2.

Then there is the IDGADIAFMSEMD(1/2) variarition, which suggests that whoever was wondering use an emerging tuberosity in an unspecified crotch area for their lunch. It may endulge their burning, insatiable stupitity. If not, we can try again.......and again.....and again, until we get it right.

I apologize if this comes off as particularly distasteful. Sometimes a particularly asinine situation calls for vulgarity.

you guys have way too much time on your hand... check out some dirty sites instead.hehehehe

I'm glad I am not the only one that thought this was bull.

We need to concerntrate on things that ACTUALLY mean somehting.