OSU medical center vs. botsford hospital

Started by Hajir007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hajir007

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!
Need your help. Can someone give me cons and pros of Oklahoma state university medical center and Botsford general hospital for Internal Medicine? I'm having hard time to find enough information to make a decision to apply for residency. I have already tried the AOA opportunities website and scutwork.com.

Thank you
 
As the physician director of clerkhsip at Botsford Hospital I would be more then happy to answer any quesitons you have about the IM program at Botsford(can't speak on OSU)

PM me or call me

Kevin Frankel DO FAAFP
Physician Director of Celrkship
248-471-8868