OSU Veterinary Public Health

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DaisyMaisey

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tried searching the threads before posting but couldn't find answers to what I was looking for. Has anyone gone through Ohio State's Veterinary Public Health? I'm still in undergrad and looking into what options I have for grad school. I tried researching more about veterinary medicine in public health but most of the information I found related to having a DVM rather than just a Master's Degree in Public Health. That being said, would going for a Master's in Public Health with a veterinary focus be useful in applying for jobs in the field if you didn't have a DVM?