OT:Animal Reviews

Started by Tiktaalik
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tiktaalik

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone seen this blog? The guy writes these hilarious reviews of animals, in the the style of gadget or toy reviews. Killer bees totally deserved their F.

Animal Reviews
 
I am in bed reading this, literally laughing out loud, and my dogs are staring at me in concern. LOVE.
 
:wow:

UGH UGH UGH I read about bullet ants before I went to Costa Rica. Then while I was there, our guide told us that the most common way of getting stung by one was putting your hand on a tree or rock. Then we hiked through the rainforest on a muddy, rocky, unstable trail lined by trees and rocks that you desperately wanted to grab in order to prevent yourself from breaking an ankle. And literally EVERY TIME I touched anything, I was ready to pee my pants in fear.