OT: Need a bit of grammatical help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IHeartGoldens

TUSVM c/o 2014
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone up for it?
I have a paragraph that I would like someone to help me with if they don't mind. It's very short. I feel that the sentence structure might be a bit awkward but it gets my point across.
anyway.. just PM me

(I know there are a few English majors floating around here..not that I'm going to name any names..hint hint)
thanks!!!!

....back to your regularly scheduled programming😀
 
Last edited:
I was a humanities major, if that's ok 🙂 You can PM me your paragraph for editing if you'd like, hope I can help...

~Daniella


Anyone up for it?
I have a paragraph that I would like someone to help me with if they don't mind. It's very short. I feel that the sentence structure might be a bit awkward but it gets my point across.
anyway.. just PM me

(I know there are a few English majors floating around here..not that I'm going to name any names..hint hint)
thanks!!!!

....back to your regularly scheduled programming😀