Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apologies if this has been posted before. I did not find it in a search.
I'm a big dork about old photos, and my uncle, a professional photographer, told me about the Library of Congress Farm Securities Administration. These are Great Depression/WWII era photographs that are public domain (disclaimer: be sure to check into that before you go selling prints or what have you).
If you go here and search for the term "veterinary" or "veterinarian" (there is no category I can link to directly), it comes up with a bunch of old photos of veterinarians and veterinary schools, things like that. There are also, of course, photos of many other subjects. Maybe some of your home town! I'm from Kentucky originally, and there are tons of photos of tobacco farms from Kentucky.
Anyway, I think it's pretty neat.
A couple of examples:
I'm a big dork about old photos, and my uncle, a professional photographer, told me about the Library of Congress Farm Securities Administration. These are Great Depression/WWII era photographs that are public domain (disclaimer: be sure to check into that before you go selling prints or what have you).
If you go here and search for the term "veterinary" or "veterinarian" (there is no category I can link to directly), it comes up with a bunch of old photos of veterinarians and veterinary schools, things like that. There are also, of course, photos of many other subjects. Maybe some of your home town! I'm from Kentucky originally, and there are tons of photos of tobacco farms from Kentucky.
Anyway, I think it's pretty neat.
A couple of examples: