General Admissions & OTCAS OT/OTD 2021-2022 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MariaZz

Reaction score
OT School Updates:
I'm still waiting to hear back from other schools.
Here are my quick stats:
UGPA: 3.67
Science GPA: 3.2
Hours: About 200

Applied:

St. Augustine
Barry Univ.
Nova Southeastern Univ.
UF
Boston Univ.
Jacksonville Univ.

Accepted:
Jacksonville Univ.

Rejected:
UF
Boston

Has anyone heard of the program at Jacksonville Univ.? It's a fairly new OTD program and they don't have any rankings as of yet.
(They have their first graduating class this year). I'm still waiting on other schools before I make my final decision. If anyone is a current student there or knows anyone that is attending, I would love some feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
OT School Updates:
I'm still waiting to hear from Thomas Jefferson University, has anyone else heard anything?

Undergraduate GPA: 3.68

Applied:
Thomas Jefferson
Columbia
NYU
Salus
Boston Univ.
Gwynedd Mercy

Accepted:
Gwynedd Mercy
Columbia

Rejected:
Boston

Waitlist:
Salus, NYU

OT School Updates:
I'm still waiting to hear back from other schools.
Here are my quick stats:
UGPA: 3.67
Science GPA: 3.2
Hours: About 200

Applied:

St. Augustine
Barry Univ.
Nova Southeastern Univ.
UF
Boston Univ.
Jacksonville Univ.

Accepted:
Jacksonville Univ.

Rejected:
UF
Boston

Has anyone heard of the program at Jacksonville Univ.? It's a fairly new OTD program and they don't have any rankings as of yet.
(They have their first graduating class this year). I'm still waiting on other schools before I make my final decision. If anyone is a current student there or knows anyone that is attending, I would love some feedback!
hey i applied to all of those schools as well. did you decide where you want to go? message me so we can talk about this :)