OT pay cut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rukn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So anybody else having OT pay cuts for salaried pharmacists in their area or market?

Members don't see this ad.

So anybody else having OT pay cuts for salaried pharmacists in their area or market?

Walgreens just reduced their B pay from A pay + 10$/hr to A pay + 5$/hr...effective september 1st........in my region.

Walgreens just reduced their B pay from A pay + 10$/hr to A pay + 5$/hr...effective september 1st........in my region.
Not like they gave you any OT anyway

Members don't see this ad :)
Not like they gave you any OT anyway

True...but it highlights current market conditions. Really shows that they have the upper hand in terms of pay and leverage now.

True...but it highlights current market conditions. Really shows that they have the upper hand in terms of pay and leverage now.
Supposedly CVS did it first

Then others followed

What's the point of giving ot when there are so many floaters that we receive emails asking us to take time off so they can get more hours?

B rate is still 1.5x for HOURLY pharmacists. It slowly went from 1.5x to +$20/hr to +$10/hr to the current +$5/hr for SALARIED pharmacists

B rate is still 1.5x for HOURLY pharmacists. It slowly went from 1.5x to +$20/hr to +$10/hr to the current +$5/hr for SALARIED pharmacists

Boooo...wendy testerbuger...booo...booo..wendy..boo

we get paid $0 for overtime since we are salaried at my hospital. Can't take more of a cut than that

Reactions: 1 users
Wow, I remember the days when OT was actually time and a half. Can't believe it's gone down so much!

Wow, I remember the days when OT was actually time and a half. Can't believe it's gone down so much!

depends on state laws..i think there are states out there that mandate 1.5x.

It's only a matter of time until they cut it completely and then go after regular pay