OT / PT Jobs in NJ

Started by flt7151
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

flt7151

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello !

We have OT / PT jobs in Woodbridge, NJ & Hunterton County, NJ. All interested PT / OT 's, please send me a private message and I can give you the details.

Thanks!

L
 
Yeah seriously. Funny thing, Woodbridge is about 20 minutes from where I live at home. Unfortunately I still have 5 years or so left in my program. I bet there are companies willing to offer me jobs now in the future haha..
 
Would a PT outpatient clinic hire an OT graduate as a PT? Except for hospitals, where can an OT find jobs? At the hospital where I volunteer, there are 15 PTs vs. 2-3 OTs. I am applying to PT schools and considering one OT school in case I don't get into PT, but I don't know if this is wise... Thanks for any feedback.