General Admissions & OTCAS OT school waitlist/acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ot12321

Reaction score
Just a thread to see who is waitlisted and who got in from the waitlist. Need some encouragement!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Just a thread to see who is waitlisted and who got in from the waitlist. Need some encouragement!

Currently waitlisted at:

Emory & Henry College
Milligan College
Medical University of South Carolina
Wingate University

Definitely could use some encouragement from others!! Being waitlisted at so many schools is discouraging. Best of luck!

I got off the waitlist on one of my top choices. I now don’t think I’ll be attending it but it’s improtant to reach out.
I emailed the school with a message of “continued and unyielding interest and a commitment to matriculate if accepted.” It worked! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm currently waitlisted at Slippery Rock University and Gannon University (erie).
I called and was told I was in the top third of the waitlist for Slippery Rock. Not sure if that is a good thing or not or what my chances are of getting in.

I am currently waitlisted at Maryville University, Missouri State University, Elmhurst College, and Midwestern - Downer's Grove. I had an interview with Cox College 3/20 and am waiting to hear back from them.

I definitely understand needing some encouragement! Stay focused on your goals!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm also waitlisted at Midwestern IL. Have you heard anything back or any new information? Best of luck!

Last edited:
I was waitlisted at Alvernia and got a call Friday saying I got accepted. I declined so good luck to anyone else waiting to hear!

I'm also waitlisted at Midwestern IL. Have you heard anything back or any new information? Best of luck!
I emailed them a few weeks ago and they didn't have much of an update. I would reach out to them!

I emailed them a few weeks ago and they didn't have much of an update. I would reach out to them!

I called earlier this afternoon and admissions said within the next couple of weeks we will be seeing some movement for the alternate list!

I am currently waitlisted at Rush University as of Feb. 18, 2019.
I was notified that I was on the waitlist at Washington University in St. Louis on Jan. 22, 2019. However, I heard that my application was accepted off the waitlist on Feb. 8, 2019!

Hope this helps. Goodluck!

I got off the waitlist on one of my top choices. I now don’t think I’ll be attending it but it’s improtant to reach out.
I emailed the school with a message of “continued and unyielding interest and a commitment to matriculate if accepted.” It worked! :)
Hi! Do you mind sharing your stats and about what school you got into?

Hello! Has anyone heard anything lately from UW-Milwaukee? I am on the priority waitlist and have heard nothing for ages! :(

Hey guys! Has anyone heard anything from Midwestern University regarding the alternate list?

Hey, everyone! I just got top 25 waitlisted at Elmhurst College. I was wondering if anyone knew the chances of me getting accepted?

Currently waitlisted at Touro University Nevada. Fingers crossed, still waiting to hear back.

Anyone know if University of St. Augustine San Marcos lets you know about a waitlist? Thanks!

Currently waitlisted at Touro University Nevada. Fingers crossed, still waiting to hear back.

Anyone know if University of St. Augustine San Marcos lets you know about a waitlist? Thanks!
Not sure, but I just declined my seat at San Marcos

Reactions: 1 user

They told me no because they have not filled all seats yet for fall or summer. But they said if you do get waitlisted once seats are filled and do not get offered acceptance they will try to place you in a slot on another campus which is cool!

Reactions: 1 user