OT: SDN - Oh, how you help me waste time...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aboveliquidice

No sacrifice - No victory
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Naplex is just days away... Laptop with an entire education's worth of data in front of me. Note cards, life savers, my satchel w/ books surround me.

and all I have done for the past hour is browse SDN. I loathe you SDN. You facilitate my procrastination, and you do it well.

Dang it - back to the note cards.
 
Naplex is just days away... Laptop with an entire education's worth of data in front of me. Note cards, life savers, my satchel w/ books surround me.

and all I have done for the past hour is browse SDN. I loathe you SDN. You facilitate my procrastination, and you do it well.

Dang it - back to the note cards.

Oh yes, that dastardly SDN, tying you down to a chair and holding a gun to your head as it forces you to read post after post. It's an evil creation, it is.
 
Oh yes, that dastardly SDN, tying you down to a chair and holding a gun to your head as it forces you to read post after post. It's an evil creation, it is.


internet is responsible for ruining lives, marriages, exams, normal sleeping patterns, educations.....

nothing good can come of it..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Naplex is just days away... Laptop with an entire education's worth of data in front of me. Note cards, life savers, my satchel w/ books surround me.

and all I have done for the past hour is browse SDN. I loathe you SDN. You facilitate my procrastination, and you do it well.

Dang it - back to the note cards.

I studied for 5 hours and got well into the triple digits. The Naplex is laughable.

The MPJE is what you should be worried about. I studied that thing for a solid week and a half and only got an 81.
 
Well Mikey... your intellect is greater than mine. Way to rub it in and make me feel insignificant.

*ick
:laugh:

🙄

I telling you right now...you could probably get a 100 without studying.

I'm just warning you. You'll be pissed off you spent so much time on the Naplex when you walk out of the MPJE. Because I was...and I only passed by 6 points. That thing is no joke.
 
🙄

I telling you right now...you could probably get a 100 without studying.

I'm just warning you. You'll be pissed off you spent so much time on the Naplex when you walk out of the MPJE. Because I was...and I only passed by 6 points. That thing is no joke.

The only people that worry about the naplex are those that haven't taken it (from what everyone has told me).

But I would rather be over-prepared and know I wasted time /effort than be under-prepared and kicking myself.

Appreciate the advice about the MPJE though...
 
i feel your pain. im taking the naplex a week from tomorrow and i have no desire to study this ****. im looking over an infectious disease section in my rxprep book right now. apha book is too long, this one is about half its size. hopefully itll get me through.
 
i feel your pain. im taking the naplex a week from tomorrow and i have no desire to study this ****. im looking over an infectious disease section in my rxprep book right now. apha book is too long, this one is about half its size. hopefully itll get me through.

Good luck... Everyone is saying to make sure you crush the math. Did you grab the 120 calculations practice PDF over in the Licensing subforum? That is where the money is. After that, everything is 50/50.
 
Good luck... Everyone is saying to make sure you crush the math. Did you grab the 120 calculations practice PDF over in the Licensing subforum? That is where the money is. After that, everything is 50/50.
I only had roughly 20 calculation problems, so I'm not really sure how "crushing the math" would make a difference.