Other OT-Related Information OT Textbooks/Resource Hub

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sittostand

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I will be attending OT school soon

But when I started looking up books to buy, I saw that they were quite pricey. I don't know if this is allowed, but I think that we should have a hub which we can post links/google drive for OT resources such as textbooks, research, GRE stuff for those who are preparing to apply, so that way we can help each other.

I will be looking around for OT books, and if I find anything, I will let y'all know.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone.

I will be attending OT school soon

But when I started looking up books to buy, I saw that they were quite pricey. I don't know if this is allowed, but I think that we should have a hub which we can post links/google drive for OT resources such as textbooks, research, GRE stuff for those who are preparing to apply, so that way we can help each other.

I will be looking around for OT books, and if I find anything, I will let y'all know.

Hey! I'm in my first semester now and I've found some good stuff! Some of it might be questionably legitimate as a result of copy write regulations (so I'm a bit nervous to post, but send me a PM?)

I have lots of good resources and textbooks I'd love to share and swap!

The best thing I've found though is a course on edX (one of those MOOC websites, for free online courses) thats an upper limb anatomy course! It's really great, very clear and easy to understand. Great for OT students to go through and learn or review topics. Go to EdX website, make an account and then use the link below.

The course is not currently "in session" but you can view all of the archived material and use it just like a self paced online class. The only feature you're missing is the chat rooms. And you CAN still join the class even though it says no longer in session, just poke around the website for a bit.

https://courses.edx.org/courses/course-v1:PennX+LIMBx+3T2015/info

I have many resources. Private message me - with your gmail account. Will send.
Gmail only, easier to share.