Ot VS PA

Started by Readybetty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Readybetty

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering which career is more in demand. I mean the day I graduate which degree would get me a job faster? MOT or M.S in PA. I know PA's make a little more pay wise, but the best part about working in the health care field is knowing your job is always going to be in demand.
 
i was just wondering which career is more in demand. I mean the day i graduate which degree would get me a job faster? Mot or m.s in pa. I know pa's make a little more pay wise, but the best part about working in the health care field is knowing your job is always going to be in demand.

pa