OT: what's for dessert

Started by Requiem
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Requiem

Senior Member
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since the beginning of June I have completely revamped my diet, and eat arguably one of the healthiest diets you can on a day to day basis, with room for a treat now and then.

Tonight: French Vanilla Coffee (brown sugar and skim milk) + Cadbury Premium Dark Chocolate.

ughghghgmmmmmmmmmm.

No worries, I have the gym planned in an hour.
 
Ain't nothing wrong with a little dark chocolate.. in fact you're better off eating it than not!
 
Requiem said:
Since the beginning of June I have completely revamped my diet, and eat arguably one of the healthiest diets you can on a day to day basis, with room for a treat now and then.

Tonight: French Vanilla Coffee (brown sugar and skim milk) + Cadbury Premium Dark Chocolate.

ughghghgmmmmmmmmmm.

No worries, I have the gym planned in an hour.
diets are overrated.

i live off being lazy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious...what do you consider to be "one of the healthiest diets"