General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS help regarding official transcipt request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yumiro

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I took two classes in the summer at a university in my home town in 2012 and had already transferred the credits to the university I got my bachelors degree in. It shows the credits and grades transferred on my unofficial/official transcript.

I'm currently finding a lot of difficulty accessing my account from the summer university since it's been so long (can't remember password, the email given to me for that account is disabled, and security question is so vague) and so I wanted to ask would OTCAS want me to get the official transcripts from this school?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

So I took two classes in the summer at a university in my home town in 2012 and had already transferred the credits to the university I got my bachelors degree in. It shows the credits and grades transferred on my unofficial/official transcript.

I'm currently finding a lot of difficulty accessing my account from the summer university since it's been so long (can't remember password, the email given to me for that account is disabled, and security question is so vague) and so I wanted to ask would OTCAS want me to get the official transcripts from this school?

I went to a CC for a few courses and they transferred to my university as well. OTCAS still wants the transcripts. You may want to go in person and see if they can help you

Yes, they want it from every school even if the credits were transferred.

Call the school and have their IT department help you access what you need. Shouldn't be a problem.