General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS professional transcript entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KLS1226

Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I paid for the professional transcript entry for my OTCAS because I have several different transcripts and did not think I would have the time to enter everything. It has been a week since the last transcript was sent (the others were sent a month or two ago) and nothing is happening.

Do y'all know about how long it takes?? I was planning on sending my applications in by September 20th.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. I had the same question and reached out to OTCAS. Once you submit your application is when they start to work on the PTE if all your transcripts have been received. It takes about 10 days for them to complete it on a first come first serve basis. Once its completed you will get an email to verify and confirm all information is correct and then your application will move into the next stage.

Thank you so much! When I paid for the PTE and sent in my transcripts it was still during summer so I did not have any in progress coursework, but now I'm in my Fall semester so I have 15 hours. Does it matter that I did not enter these fall classes?

Thank you so much! When I paid for the PTE and sent in my transcripts it was still during summer so I did not have any in progress coursework, but now I'm in my Fall semester so I have 15 hours. Does it matter that I did not enter these fall classes?
So when you sent your transcripts in the summer they will enter all your coursework in that is on that transcript. If you complete more coursework you'll have to send a new transcript with your new grades on it. I would make sure to ask OTCAS if you can enter in planned or in progress coursework after you submit the application. You might have to do that before you submit your application. You can go to the help center and live chat with someone to ask that question.