Other Great Premed Forums?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Confused 20

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew of any other great premed forums like this one?

Members don't see this ad.

Collegeconfidental forums have a decent premed forum, but it's primarily visited by high schoolers so I'm not sure how useful it would be (especially given the type of information thrown around there). Other than that, I think SDN is the largest of its kind.

Members don't see this ad :)
Confused 20 said:
I was wondering if anyone knew of any other great premed forums like this one?

What is this blasphemy? Why go out for burgers when you got steak at home?! SDN is like the mafia, you don't want to be skipping around like this, it's dangerous :laugh:

mshheaddoc said:
www.studentdoctors.net :smuggrin:

Actually there are a quite a few I've found but nothing along the magniture of SDN. Search on google ...

It's like an SDN rip off. What gives?

tacrum43 said:
It's like an SDN rip off. What gives?
Lol that place sucks with muhammed on the top right and posts about anal sex eww. :scared: :(

SRK85 said:
Lol that place sucks with muhammed on the top right and posts about anal sex eww. :scared: :(

Don't go to rSDN. I don't think there really are many good websites outside of SDN as student forums go for premeds.

This is the best they've got and its all you really need because it has alot of resources. Oh and if you are a nontrad there are other forums for nontrads, like mommd.com for mothers planning to go to medical school, there's oldpremeds.org for older premeds, and so forth. Check the main page to SDN. We all forget that this is just the forum, but not the main page to SDN. :laugh: :laugh:

What a blatant case of cyber squatting. The bad news is that the site didn't get anything right: 1 pre-med forum, 1 med forum, and a whole load of crap such as the "Hooking up" forum.

rSDN (studentdoctors.net) is where all the banned SDNers burn in hell. You don't want to venture there!

As for helpful sites, there used to be the PR board at www.review.com, which was especially great for the obsessive pre-college type back in the day. It felt really similar to SDN, actually. Lots of discussions about AA/URM, law vs. medicine, china vs. us, terrorism, sports and other random stuff. Then they changed formatting and the majority of posters left. They had a premed site too, but it was less well-attended.

Here, found the current version:

http://discuss.princetonreview.com/tt.asp?forumid=7&listing=&LTID=
Edit: As you can see, hardly anyone posts...it's sad, really. Look, they have this nifty little forum for each med school too, except no one's posted. I feel like a group of SDNers should go colonize it. :D

Tell you what:

SDN is a fast moving site...

The darn pre-md forums move with a velocity that is equivalent to c...