"Other Tests" in AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xanthomondo

nom nom nom
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone including other tests? Will people care about my SAT score?

I know jefferson asks for it on the secondary but will it makes a difference if I include it in amcas?

Members don't see this ad.

Depakote said:
Don't bother putting it in AMCAS.

AMCAS is only looking for GRE or other post graduate testing.

I took the GRE and GRE subject test in Biology back in 1998. Should I bother including it?? I did well on it (about 75% on subject and general exams, with a lower verbal score). But I figure the MCAT is more relevant (30R).

Members don't see this ad :)
Some schools ask for SATs on secondaries. (I can think of Duke, WashU, and Jefferson, but am sure there are others.) Also, WashU is pretty obnoxious and asks for your High School rank and GPA.

NoSoupforYou13 said:
Some schools ask for SATs on secondaries. (I can think of Duke, WashU, and Jefferson, but am sure there are others.) Also, WashU is pretty obnoxious and asks for your High School rank and GPA.

Does Jefferson really ask for that? I took the ACT and I have no idea where the records of that test are, it was 7 years ago!

How do you send it in with the secondaries?

I included my GRE because I smoked it, and I'm applying for the third time this coming year. Doesn't seem too important. I've never been asked about it either.