Other Vet/Pre-vet forums?

Started by equivix
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

equivix

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

So I've been a lurker on and off for a couple of years now and have decided to come out of the shadows and join. The people on this board have been incredibly helpful and interesting to read and I can't help but want to be a part of it 😀

I'm currently going through my first application cycle and hope to enter the 2015 class of the GEP program at Edinburgh. 😍

Now I know quite a few of you are applying to UK schools and I've found the following forum interesting. A lot of it is focused on domestic students (keep in mind they enter straight out of high school to the 5 year program), but I've found it interesting nonetheless.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=196


Anyone else want to add to the collection? I remember somone posting a good link to some Australian forums but can't seem to find it.